Legends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends
Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

accomplishments since update

Go down

accomplishments since update Empty accomplishments since update

Post  Mdog Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 am

Since the update i've only had little time but this is what i've gotten done so far:

1. recreated the 2 playable races and the playable class i had set up before,
2. created full statistics for 2 versions of town guards.
3. finally decided on all the changeable stats for players, (for now)
4. Created a list of commands for G.M.'s. Soon to follow will be a list of rules for them 8P
5. finished the stats for 2 different animals (rabid wolfs and dogs, lvls 2 and lvls 5-7, and i plan to work on more in class on my cell phone and just plug in the numbers when i get home 8p)
6. I have selected an Administrator for the forums Wink I'll announce that later, maybe tomorrow 8P

I'll keep you all informed as i go 8P Thanks for hanging in with us What a Face
~Mdog

Mdog
Admin

http://legendarylegends.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

accomplishments since update Empty New accomplishments..

Post  Mdog Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:25 am

Ok in the last week or so I have been able to do quiet a bit of programming, which is VERY important, since I can't log onto the game to check to make sure NPC'S are being placed properly or their walking patterns are propper, i need to stay productive. I have created about 3 (GM only) commands, one is a master spell that gives the GM loads of money and a little extra xp, THE OTHER which you all want to know about (trust me you do) Gives the GM's target an extra lvl. Thats right, a free level. So make a GM happy and he might give you a free level 8P I'll make sure the GM's have rules on when they can use this, but for the Beta, it'll be pretty open. Also I've gotten about 4 healing spells DONE for each race, and i'm finishing the other 4 damage spells right now. I'm about to write a few scripts for "protection" spells. Increases resistances to different types of damage depending on how many points you've put into "protection magic" 8P I'll keep updating, but this week there probably wont be any screen shots since I have to get this stupid problem with my laptop fixed before I can bring the server up, so It'll mostly be about what scripting I've gotten done (which is great for the game, i need 100s of scripts finished before the real launch, and atleast 30 more before alpha launch)

Mdog
Admin

http://legendarylegends.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down