Legends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends
Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Info.

5 posters

Go down

General Info. Empty General Info.

Post  Mdog Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 pm

General info.

I promised a little gen. info and here it is.

Legends, will include over 200 melee weapons and over 100 ranged weapons, not including various types of magic. Players will band together to take down monsters, dungeons, nasty enemies, and even towns! There will be ton's of quests to not only get you started, but keep things interesting in the game. ALSO their will be world wide quests that will provide your race or town or just enough yourself with advantages based on how many times you do it. One example is a town that requires that a quest is completed 100x before a certain store will open. That's game wide! So either 100 people do it 1 time, or 1 person does it 100 times. Wink

There are new classes that you've never heard of, and every race other than human will be a new one that we have created.

Skills that you have never seen will be introduced. As well as languages you've never seen. Some quests require you to have a little real life knowledge (or know how to use google).

We have a list of over 500 items to add to the game, and we've been thinking of more and more every time we sit down and work on them. The fighting system is something you should be use to, and the graphics are nice (not amazing), but don't require a brand new, $2000 computer either.

Currently we are deciding on how to do the pricing. (i'll post about that after alpha launches probably)

You will be able to buy things (like ingame money and such) from the Legends staff themselves using paypal or your credit / debit card. So if you don't like farming you don't have to worry about it Wink

Mdog
Admin

http://legendarylegends.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty I will help you.

Post  Killa15 Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I am willing to help you with models. Mostly for buildings. If interested email me at theonetrueeking@aol.com

Killa15

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty way kewl

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 pm

This is awesome! Your finally doing it. Im so proud of you and I cant wait till it gets bigger. The game was awesome when we played it at Jeremys place all those years ago. I cant wait to actually see it.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty Sounds awesome!!

Post  chadwick Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Thanks to annie I was able to find the website. Sounds like you have been working hard on this game. I tried just building a website by myself, just didn't have the time to do it. So I know that it must take a lot of work to build a game. If annie recommends me to something then it is going to be awesome.. Can't wait to play the game, maybe I can be one of the guy's to test it out and let you know what I think about the game. I am a big fan of RPG games. I can see that you have some ads on this website to help you out. Well i hope everything goes well for you Duane.
chadwick
chadwick

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty thanks for support

Post  Mdog Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks for the support guys Cool i'm glad everyone likes the idea. I wasn't sure how it would stick but i'm confident now it'll work. If you can get a few extra people in on it please let me know, i'll be happy to have some extra members on the forums.

Mdog
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty Happy to help!!

Post  chadwick Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:24 pm

I have around 2,000 people on my friends list on myyearbook. So I will invite everybody to check your website out and let them know about the game. I also got friends from college that I can invite. Plus maybe 50 friends from facebook. I'll try getting as many people as I can to join your forum. If you need anymore help, just let me know.
chadwick
chadwick

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty Thanks a ton!

Post  Mdog Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 pm

My goal is officially to get 50 members by the end of this month! Any help your willing to provide is greatly appreciated! I'll hopefully have screen pics up this weekend (i'm sure i'll have time now that my classes are probably over) I think screen shots will help get more people interested.
~Mdog

Mdog
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty i've been....

Post  Mdog Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 pm

To help us get some members i've been joining every forums i can an posting about us. I've joined and posted on about 10 forums now, most of which only had 30-200 members, but 2-3 of which had 2k+ members. So hopefully that'll get us some traffic.

Mdog
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty People are coming!!!

Post  chadwick Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:15 pm

I sent a text to some of my friends. I got a text back saying that they are going to check your website out once they get home. I also told them to join your forum. Screen shots and a video would really help draw the people's interest in the game. I for one like how u decribed the game. I'll have to contact my friend nate this week to have him join. he's really into the mmorpg games. He's the one that got me to spend money on the world of warcraft game so he could have somebody to play with him. Lol So he will have to join if I request it :p
chadwick
chadwick

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty wondering about something.

Post  chadwick Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

are you going to have any voice actors in the game. or are you just going to have text for talking in the game. I know in the game if you like go to start a big mission or something, it would be awesome for somebody to be decribing whats going on, instead of the words to read. I just had to point that out for you Razz lol I just want to help point things out that may help give you more idea's for the game. If you don't like people giving you idea's. Thats alright dude, just let me know. I was also wondering if there was going to be video clips inside the game like after you beat a big boss or something. Like the video clips that are in the final fantasy game, that shows up after you beat a boss which plays a role in the story line.
chadwick
chadwick

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty about the voice overs....

Post  Mdog Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:21 pm

The plan is to have voice overs for mobs yes, because i've played games that do and games that don't have voices. Honestly all the reading got boring lol, i believe that was a big downfall of everquest. However, Alpha launch and Beta launch won't have any (or many anyway) voice overs. Maybe a couple to test it out, but it'll be a big project that'll take up a lot of memory, so i'll be adding it all in after the game is nearly over. So yes for beta expect to have to read almost everything, but not for the real game 8P And yes videos will eventually come into play as well, they won't be as bad because they won't take up as much time / memory.
~Mdog

Mdog
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty WOW!!

Post  chadwick Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Thank u for the information, now I can't wait until this game is finished. I can't wait until the pictures are ready, I would really like to see what its going to look like. I agree with you about the reading lol.
chadwick
chadwick

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty Re: General Info.

Post  chance1287 Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Anything i can do to help??

chance1287

Back to top Go down

General Info. Empty yes.

Post  chadwick Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 pm

You can help by inviting some of your friends to join. We are trying to reach are goal of 50 members right now.
chadwick
chadwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mdog Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:51 am

chance1287 wrote:Anything i can do to help??

Absolutely, you can invite all of your friends to join. Just like he said. Also you can donate via the website, you will receive benefits in beta and the real game when it comes out. Our 2 major problems right now are a lack of players, and a lack of funding. Everything you do to help will get you benefits in the game! Cool Hope you enjoy the game!

~Mdog

Mdog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down