Legends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends
Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New website, and more

Go down

New website, and more Empty New website, and more

Post  Mdog Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Alright guys! I'm not going to give the name of the new website until it has been completely finished, but I am letting you all know that we are creating a new website for security reasons. Also I'd like to let everyone know that I've been EXTREMELY busy this last month, ridiculously busy, and I can't discuss most of it as it's mostly personal. But I have taken a couple hours out of my weekend today to work on the website, and find some new 3d models for the game (i've found about 60 new weapons, 10 more buildings, and 2 characters, all for a very nice price Wink. I'll be placing a few more models into the game next weekend, as well as making the first instance for the game, and creating one more outdoor zone (hopefully i'll do all of that next weekend..... someone pray for everything to go smoothly next weekend lol). So I'm sorry I haven't been on the website lately, but I working hard to sort out my personal life so i'll have more time for the game (as well as money). I have set aside another $150 next week in my budget for the game as well, so that'll pay for 1 program i need, and all of the 3d models i found (leaving me only in need of 2 more programs, one costing 29.95, and the other costing somewhere around 129.99). sadly, the more expensive one is the most important one of all.... Thanks for keeping up with the community Cool and I hope to launch the website soon! Glad to see you all around!

Mdog

Mdog
Admin

http://legendarylegends.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down